We hope you have enjoyed getting to know the Handley Breaux Designs team a little more over the past week! To finish up our Q&A series, we would like to introduce Clay Greene. Clay is always a blast to work with. She is diligent, organized and someone you always want on your side in all aspects of life. Clay is an Associate Planner here at HBD, Director of Operations at Market Table (if you haven't been yet, you have to put it on the top of your to do list!) AND she is a super mom to two of the most precious children.
1. Where are you from? "Right here in the 'Ham"
2. How long have you worked for Handley Breaux Designs? "I’ve worked for HBD for a little over a year now, but was lucky enough to partner with Handley prior to my working with HBD and seeing her work her event magic!"
3. What is your favorite part of a wedding? "I love taking in the reception details before all of the guests arrive- I don’t always get to do that, but on occasions where Handley and I work the same wedding, I always jump at the chance to handle making sure the reception is set up perfectly. I love getting to take in all of the beautiful details before the craziness begins!"
4. What is your favorite hobby? "I started running this year, and now I love it. Mostly because of the quiet- a 3 year old and 1 year old and a husband can get pretty noisy."
5. What is your favorite season? "Fall- October is my absolute favorite. It even smells good."
6. What is your favorite food? "Cheese. All the cheese."
7. What is one trend you hope never comes back? "Puffy sleeves. They really throw me off."
8. What is your best/hidden talent? "I’m really good at getting my kids to go to sleep and telling people what to do."
9. What was your first job? "A hostess"
10. Call or text? "Call. It will always be my habit to call first, I'm old."