Labor Day weekend has arrived and we don't know about you, but we can't wait to enjoy the long weekend in our red, white, and blue! Today, we want to share some of our must have's for the weekend. First up-- the Blueberry Mojito! This is one of our favorite drinks simply because it's the perfect combination of sweet & sour. The blueberry mojito is definitely the refreshing beverage you will want to have in your hand when enjoying your last few days of summer!
What you'll need:
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 to 4 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup packed mint leaves
- 1 cup white rum
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 liter club soda
- Blueberries and mint leaves for garnish
- In a blender, combine blueberries and powdered sweetener. Blend to a thick puree. Transfer to a pitcher.
- Tear mint leaves by hand and add to a pitcher that holds at least one liter. Crush with a muddler or the end of a wooden spoon to release the oils. Add blueberry puree, white rum, lime juice and soda and stir to combine.
- Fill 4 highball or bucket glasses with crushed ice. Pour mojitos into glasses, garnish with blueberries and mint leaves and serve.
Now that we have shared with you our cocktail of chose, we want to show you the perfect beach outfit & accessories for your Labor Day Weekend!
We hope everyone has a festive weekend & can't wait to hear about your favorite must have's for the weekend in the comments below!