Now that the seasons are finally changing, we are so excited to share with you two of our favorite Apple Cider cocktail recipes! We know that the holiday season can get busy, so we want to give you some simple cocktail recipes that won’t add any stress to your busy schedule. These cocktails are prefect for getting into the holiday season and we hope you’ll enjoy them as much as we do! Cheers!
Our first cocktail is an Apple Cider Mimosa. This simple and delicious cocktail is the perfect combination to start your day. And I don’t know about y’all, but I love a good mimosa, especially one that would fit in perfectly for a fall brunch!
- Apple Cider
- `Gold and Silver sprinkles for the rim of the glass
- Apple slices for garnish
Our next Apple Cider cocktail of choice, is an Apple Cider Mojito. This classic cocktail recipe is taking a fall spin to make sure you stay warm during those chilly days we have ahead of us!
- 1 cup of apple cider
- ¼ cup cinnamon simple syrup
- ¼ cup of rum
- Sparking hard cider
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- A handful of mint leaves
- 1 apple, chopped
- A splash of sparkling water
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker or glass measuring cup, combine the apple cider, simple syrup, hard cider, rum, orange zest and orange juice. Mix well.
- In three serving mugs, divide the mint leaves and muddle together. Top glasses with ice cubes and chopped apples. Pour the cider mixture into the glasses and mix. Top with a splash of sparkling water. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and mint leaves and you are ready to enjoy!
Share your favorite festive cocktails in the comments below!